Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Selfish Post



This post might be a little boring for you, my readers. I'm writing for my own enjoyment. First of all, I had an awesome experience when I went to Guitar Center and was able to CRANK OUT SOME SERIOUSLY RAD CHOPS ON TWO SWEET GIBSON AXES THROUGH A ALL-TUBE PEAVEY VALVEKING COMBO. Whew. Sorry. Anyway, I tried out two guitars, the Gibson SG Faded and a Gibson Les Paul Studio via a Peavey Valveking amplifier. AWESOME is all I can say.

Enter Pt.2 of this post.

Awesome blues can really make music you can feel. I'll post some really cool blue song here.

Cream-Crossroads. Originally written by the pioneer blue maestro Robert Johnson. That Eric Clapton singing and playing guitar.

Stormy Monday-T-Bone Walker. Awesome clean Chicago blues sound. Rachel, dig the piano. Check out his horizontal guitar solo.

Stevie Ray Vaughan-Rude Mood. Good example of Texas Boogie Blues.

P.S. Rachel, you should listen to "Layla" by Eric Clapton. The second part has a pretty piano tune. Eight minutes long, though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made some mistakes. Just ignore them.

Sola Gratia said...

Cool, dude. So, you gonna smoke some sweet riffs on that wicked axe, homie?

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, I dig the piano part. Too bad I suck at jazz.....:( Seriously, I can't improvise, and looking at the notes on paper makes my mind boggled,LOL. But I still dig it. :p

Peacefinger said...

Well, as long as you dig it. And yes, Moz, I'm going to CRANK OUT FLAMING SMOKING CRYING SCREAMING BURNING ROCKIN RIFFS. *Gasps*

Sue said...

Well, I tried to play the T-Bone Walker clip, but somehow there was an Akon (sp) song playing in the background. Don't know what was going on with that, but thought you'd like to know.

pianochick_92 said...

Oops, I just realized I put my last comment on the wrong post.....ooooppss. But anyway, YOUR BLOG IS DYING ABE!!! Adam is being a VERY bad influence as far as blogging goes....:p