Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog Update

I decided that I liked what Moz did for his blog when he changed his template. My black template was chosen because, at the time of choosing, I had an affinity for heavy music, I.E. neo-grunge and alt metal. I still like each genre, but music tastes have opened up somewhat, and I am influenced less and less by heavy music. Rock and its subgenres are still the only kind of current music I like very much, so don't worry that I'm going soft. What with this change, or rather maturing, of musical taste, and a beautiful spring, I decided this blog needed a facelift. You're looking at it. In honor of this new template, I'm choosing my featured things carefully to make sure they fit Ominous Presence's new worldview.

1 comment:

Sola Gratia said...

Dude, this looks pretty good, man. Yo. If you actually saved this banner to your computer, you can probably open it in Paint and chop off that annoying URL and name at the bottom. Otherwise, looks good!