Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life Update

I'm going to post random music videos throughout this post, so don't feel obligated to watch them in order or anything. Actually, since you don't care, you probably won't watch anyway. You think my music tastes are terrible. *Sob*


Greenday-I Fought The Law (cover)


Today Moz and I went outside and explored the swampy-foresty area behind the greenspace. We found many trails and areas we had never seen before, as well as a sandal, a toad, and a Pepsi can from 2001.

I haven't posted a classical song, so you probably think I don't like classical music. I do. P.S.-It's very quiet.

Chopin-Funeral March


After we explored, we packed a picnic and went into this nice little place just outside of Baldwin, and walked after we ate. Too bad the weather was wet and chilly. It was fun anyway.

Marvin Gaye-I Heard It Through the Grapevine (A' Capella. It shows how awesome his voice is. Sorry about how random this post was, but that's how my brain works.

3 comments:

pianochick_92 said...

LOL, your brain works in a very interesting way. It's great that you and Mos are so close! Seriously, that sounds like such a Hallmark card day. Like, ya know, where it's raining, and the older brother is like hugging the younger brother as they walk and look at the ground and the picture is in black and white and....yeah. I'm weird. BTW, your music tastes are great!

Peacefinger said...

LOL about the Hallmark card. I think you took the "you think my music tastes are terrible" part too seriously, though. I didn't actually think anyone thinks that. Be careful not to take me seriously much. LOL.

pianochick_92 said...

Ugh...between you and Mos....IDK when to know that you're serious and when to know you're joking. :p