Sunday, August 10, 2008

PTSLOFAN

Petition To Save Lots Of Fluff About Naught.
I think we need to start a petition. Every time we post on our blogs, we must remember that little blog of Adam's languishing in the Basement of Blogger. We must strive to post a pleading comment on Lots of Fluff About Naught's last post, dated DECEMBER 27 OF LAST YEAR!!! Maybe these comments will nourish this little blog, but we hope it will persuade Adam to post, not that he ever checks on his little Internet brainchild. I started the ball rolling yesterday with a particularly persuasive plea.
Anyway, I decided, while changing the featured things, I have taken to posting a lot of music videos. I thought that if I had a "Featured Song" I could save myself from thinking how to subtly work a video into a post. So here it is. Again, you don't watch these videos. You might be fed up with my music.
Eric Clapton-Tears in Heaven

7 comments:

Renzzy said...

Sorry dude, but that blog died a long time ago:P no sense in trying to save it now:P on the other hand Here The Faithful Gather is up and running wonderfully! you should read that one:P

lizz said...

Hey, I started a new blog too. You can check it out if you want.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peacefinger said...

Thanks so much for spamming, you two.

pianochick_92 said...

Oh, I love that song tears in Heaven!! I've played it on the piano, but I can't manage to sing with it for some reason,lol....

pianochick_92 said...

now we need a petition to save ominous presence,lol. :p

Anonymous said...

Renzzy mustda forgot that it's never too late to change the road you're on.

Deluna